LETTER TO FOX NEWS O'REILLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LETTER TO FOX NEWS O'REILLY

Post  HYDRAFISH2 on April 16th 2008, 8:40 am

HERE IS A COPY OF LETTER TO FOX NEWS FOR O'REILLY. IT MAY HELP. BUT JUST GETTING THE WORD OUT HELPS. EVEN IF NO RESPONSE IS FORTHCOMING;. Cool
MR.O' REILLY,
MY EMAIL TO THE SHOW IS NOT ABOUT THE ELECTION, NOR IS IT ABOUT OBAMA, HILLARY, OR JOHN MCCAIN. NOR IS IT IN RESPONSE TO ANY PIECE THAT HAS AIRED LATELY. I AM EMAILING THE SHOW TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF OUR NATIONAL RECREATIONAL SEASHORES IS AT RISK OF BEING CLOSED TO THE NATIVES AND VISITORS EACH YEAR. CAPE HATTERAS NATIONAL REACREATIONAL SEASHORE IS IN A PRECARIOUS POSITION OF BEING CLOSED TO VISITORS AND THE NATIVES DUE TO THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE NOT DOING IT'S JOB, AND SERVERAL ENVIRMENTALIST GROUPS. THESE GROUPS ARE THE DEFENDERS OF WILDLIFE AND THE AUDUBON SOCIETY. THEY HAVE BROUGHT SUIT AGAINST THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE THE US GOVT. AND THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA TO STOP ACCESS TO THE BEACHES IN THE PARK BECAUSE OF THE PIPING PLOVER AND SEA TURTLES NESTING. RIGHT NOW THE NPS HAS AN INTERIM PLAN IN PLACE WHILE THE LAW SUIT IS BEING DECIDED. THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THEIR LIVELIHOODS FROM THE FISHING AND TOURISM TRADES IN THE AREA ARE GOING TO BE AFFECTED.OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS MORE AND MORE ACCESS TO THE BEACHES HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ACCOMODATE NESTING. I AM SADDENED AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THAT THIS IS NOT IN THE NATIONAL NEWS. AMERICANS ARE BEING EFFECTED THAT WILL HAVE FAR REACHING CONSEQUENCES FOR REAL FAMILIES. THE NATIVES IN THE AREA HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD ON THE SUBJECT, THIS NEEDS TO BECOME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. THEY HAVE STARTED A WEBSITE TO HELP GET THE POINT ACCROSS AND KEEP THE BEACHES OPEN TO EVERYONE. THE FIRST COURT DATE WAS ON THE FOURTH OF APRIL AND AS OF YET THE JUDGE POSTONED HIS DECISION TO ALLOW MORE NEGOCIATIONS TO CONTINUE. AS OF WRITING THIS EMAIL NO ONE IN THE AREA EXCEPT THE LAWYERS INVOLVED HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHAT WAS DECIDED AND WHAT COMPRIMISES WERE MADE. THE WEBSITE IS WWW.SAVEHATTERAS.COM. AS AN OUT OF TOWNER IN VIRGINIA, THIS INSULTS MY NATIONALISM BECAUSE I HAVE TWO BOYS AND A NEWPHEW WHO HAVE FOUGHT IN THE WAR AND PROTECTED EVERYONE'S RIGHT TO BE AN AMERICAN. THIS SITUATION REEKS OF BIG ORGANIZATIONS ENFORCING THEIR WILL ON THE PEOPLE AND SHOULD BE MADE PUBLIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
HYDRAFISH2

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top