But I'm not gonna try it!! Very Happy

Frank Folb Jr

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NPS and DOI

Post  Free&OpenBeaches on April 18th 2008, 11:37 am

Thanks Frank for the information. I thought all this was becasue the PS didn't do their job 35 years ago. We need a gimmick to get the news media involved. I have had people even from Raleigh that were planning their vacations who hadn't heard about the beaches. I allways thought that PETA was over the top for wearing fur with nothing under them, but now I see why, they needed to get everyones attention.

Free&OpenBeaches

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NPS and DOI

Post  Frank Folb Jr on April 18th 2008, 10:37 am

Remember folks, this is not a fight with local NPS. The current group at Cape Hatteras National Recreational Seashore has worked hard to keep access open to our best and favorite fishing spots. Our local Rangers are good people that are doing their jobs. I have personaaly known one for close to 30 years. Our problem at this point is with DOI, Dept. of the Interior, Washington DC. They rolled over and showed their yellow bellies to DOW and Audobons lawyers. Plain and simple. AND they have been our problem since 1978, when the first ORV management plan was finalized and then lost on it's way to DC. Don't put heat on NPS Cape Hatteras, put it where it belongs. DOI in DC!!

Frank Folb Jr

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NPS and DOI

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum