Well Said and Thanks!!

Frank Folb Jr

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can't keep quite anymore..

Post  obx4us on April 20th 2008, 3:51 pm

I came down to Hatteras again this weekend. (we own a house in Kill Devil Hills) I was at a aaawww when we drove on beach..It actually was very hard NOT to let it ruin our time there. We always say coming down there being with such friendly locals...loving THEIR hometown...and being on the beach and LOVING what GOD gaves all of us to enjoy is like the best therapy in the world!! ( I know its OUR beach but I am not there to take care of it like the locals) So with that being said I got something for all the tree huggin' bird lovers: Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them "Be fruitfull and increase the number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and ALL THE BIRDS OF THE AIR, upon every creature that MOVES ALONG THE GROUND, and UPON ALL THE FISH IN THE SEA, they are given into YOUR HANDS. Everything that lives and moves WILL BE FOOD FOR YOU. JUST AS I GAVE YOU GREEN PLANTS, I NOW GIVE YOU EVERYTHING." Genesis 9:1-3 Now, I am not saying I want to eat fried Plover with my catch of the day...but its not hard to understand that God DID NOT put the birds (or fox) here in HATTERAS for them to over come us humans...I saw deer tracks crossing the ONE beach road over the weekend...sssoooo should we close that rode too? I have deer, fox, racoon, cat, bird, opossum and dog tracks in my back yard...should I NOT allow my children to play back there or tell my husband he can't plant our garden this year?? I could go on forever as I am sure many of you could. I just wanted to get this off my chest.
I hope all of you got your "please help us" t-shirt this weekend!!!?? I know I did and I put it on right away!!! Have a great one...I will be in Hatteras next weekend!! Very Happy

obx4us

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top