Closing the beach access

View previous topic View next topic Go down

STORMY WEATHER

Post  HYDRAFISH2 on May 9th 2008, 8:00 am

WONDER WHAT THE WEATHER IS DOING TO THE NESTING AREAS RIGHT NOW. THE STORMS THAT BLEW THROUGH SOUTHERN VA LAST NIGHT DID SOME DAMAGE. HOW WILL THE NPS ASSESS THIS AFTER TODAY FOR THE NESTING AREAS? JUST ASKING. IT'S HEADED YALL'S WAY. Cool
HYDRAFISH2

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Closing the beach access

Post  Frank Folb Jr on May 8th 2008, 6:28 pm

Your mostly preaching to the choir on here. Send letters to YOUR congressmen and senators!!

Don't get me wrong I understand and appreciate what you are saying but we need you to tell the Gov the same thing

Thanks!

Frank Folb Jr

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Closing the beach access

Post  Beach Bu on May 8th 2008, 12:28 pm

Im sick to hear of the closings of ramps at a place I love to come to. Crying or Very sad Iam a member of the NBBA and respect this beach very much. The people are great and friendly. This is a place we all come to enjoy and bask in the beauty of the ocean and see the lighthouse shine at night. If this is taken away from many of us then Im afraid to say that Hatteras will be no more. Business will shut there doors and the revenue would just GONE! Evil or Very Mad I understand saving the birds and turtles but come on!!!! The Gov needs to understand the loses that will take effect along with many NC residents soon to be out of a job. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS WONDERFUL PLACE AWAY FROM US!! Crying or Very sad

Beach Bu

Back to top Go down

Re: Closing the beach access

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top