FOIA Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FOIA Question

Post  FriscoGirl on May 9th 2008, 5:25 pm

They have been trying to shut the parks down/deny access to the American people since they were formed.

See the book "Stealing the National Parks" by Don Hummel.

FriscoGirl

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you for Information

Post  free& on May 9th 2008, 1:14 am

Thanks for the Information, I will check that out. In trying to find information on what to do I ran a crossed many articles and studies that the US Fish & wildlife Comm. have done. It seems they have been after the beaches for a long time. http://www.fws.gov/nc-es/birds/Cameron_Presentation.pdf I guess I have just always thought the beach would be open to all, I should have been paying more attention

free&

Back to top Go down

ABOUT THAT FOIA QUESTION

Post  HYDRAFISH2 on May 8th 2008, 9:30 pm

YOU CAN GO TO RED DRUM TACKLE'S FORUM. THERE IS A GOOD LINK WITH NUMBERS AND ONE GUY THAT IS GOVN'T EMPLOYEE GAVE STEPS ON HOW TO DO THIS. WE PRINTED IT AND I AM GOING TO CHECK FOR SOME TYPE OF FORM LETTER FOR REQUESTS. IT BASICALLY SEEMS THAT YOU REQUEST ALL PROCEEDINGS AND ARCHIVES PERTAINING TO THE ORV ISSUE AND THE COURT CASE IN GENERAL. I HAD SOMEONE SUGGEST THAT WHEN YA SEND IT IN MAKE IT A REGISTERED LETTER THAT HAS TO BE SIGNED FOR. WON'T THAT KEEP THEM HOPPIN' AND BUSY IF ENOUGH TO PULLING RECORDS. A THOUSAND PERSONS REQUESTING THE SAME THING OR NEAR THE SAME THING. GETS THE MANAGEMENT A TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. Cool

HYDRAFISH2

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FOIA Question

Post  free& on May 8th 2008, 9:02 pm

In an earlier post someone suggested calling the Gov. and asking for Information (court proceedings). I plan to call and have others do so but I need to know exactly what to ask for ask for. If any one has already done this what phone number did you use?

I know there are several movie stars that have houses here on the outer banks (Tom Cruise) I am going to try and find a way to contact him and the other one that I can't think of her name right now and ask them to help us get this on National News.

Has any one contacted 10 on your side. I will do that and see what happens.

The only way I receive news of what is taking place is here and other message boards I have found. I haven't seen where any of the owners of the BIG HOUSES have stepped up to help. I know that have to be Attorney's and others that might be able to pull some strings.

I want to thank the ones who have taken their time to keep this site up. You have done a wonderful job and I know that is has been a great service to all. Thanks again and may be richly blessed for all you have done and are doing. cheers

free&

Back to top Go down

Re: FOIA Question

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top