Disabled Veterans rights !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rights

Post  HYDRAFISH2 on May 13th 2008, 10:10 am

good point , and thank you for your sacrifice for our rights. i have two sons and a newphew who are in the military, and they all have seen one tour of duty during this war. my nephew is going back soon. the point is not getting across to the american people very well, what ever your opinion on the war or politics is our men and women fight to protect EVERYONE'S right to their opinion. god bless. Cool
HYDRAFISH2

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Disabled Veterans rights !!

Post  Paul in on May 12th 2008, 6:10 pm

First off I have been visiting Hatteras Island yearly since 1987 when our family returned from a 5 year tour of duty in Europe-Germany & England. My father was in the US Army which leads me to what I really want to talk about.

These self rightous greenies would not have the ability to take away our privlidges if it were not for our countries Veterans !!!

What about the Disabled Veterans who fought for this Great Countries freedoms ??

Veterans who can not walk, BUT love the beach the same as all of us !! Ever try pushing a wheel chair through shin deep redsand?

Our Veterans are unshelfish individuals who gave up everything for our freedoms !!!

And now some spineless bastard greenies are taking away a cherished freedom that was most precious to our Disabled Veterans.

They ( the greeines ) should be made to walk through Walter Reed and many of the other military rehabilitative hospitals and look the most current amputees in the eyes and say " I am the reason you can no longer visit the beach".

These spineless bastard greenies should be ashamed, VERY ashamed.

Paul Lofgren

Paul in

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top