People to call list

View previous topic View next topic Go down

calling

Post  southsid on May 23rd 2008, 3:19 pm

I recieved my 3rd letter from Senator Mark Warner concerning Cape Hatteras.....the same exact letter each time, promising to keep my thoughts in mind.

This made me a bit angry so I called his office and told his PR person I wanted a statement saying just whos side he is on. She took my adress and said maybee they will contact the NPS. We'll see if I get a real letter this time.

Discouraging as it is, I will be a thorn in all Virginia's senators and congressmen. I do not want them to forget this issue. Also, the squeeky wheel gets the grease!

southsid

Back to top Go down

VA Sens/Reps

Post  Angel70 on May 22nd 2008, 12:55 pm

I emailed our Senators a while back and got a standard reply...nothing really helpful. But they've got to be getting alot of them, so maybe the more they get the better our chances are of getting actual results. Rolling Eyes I completely agree with you about the investments made by VA regarding the roads to NC. We DO have alot to lose as well. Hopefully they (the reps. and sens.) get that.

I found this link for VA Representatives
Click Here

And this one for VA Senators
Click Here
Angel70

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

People to call list

Post  skunk king on May 21st 2008, 10:43 pm

Can we add the VA representatives and Senators to the people to call page? Eric Cantor in particular has been very helpful. VA has money invested in roads to OBX and makes some coin on the millions of visitors from the North that gas up along the way. That gets the politicians ear.

thank you.

skunk king

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People to call list

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top