NAS and CA Condors AP article 5/26/08

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More conspiracy

Post  Guest on May 28th 2008, 9:31 pm

If you drink enough of the Dare County water and then drop some acid, you will also see penguins from the top of Food Lion.

Back to top Go down

??

Post  sherrymskt on May 27th 2008, 9:31 pm

Makes u wonder huh? I honestly dont believe its about the birds. Someone said if you want to see a plover look on top of the buildings in Dare County, especially the lil mall in Nags Head. Strange enough we all will eventually find out what is really going on when you start to see the "land grab". Money talks.
sherrymskt

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NAS and CA Condors AP article 5/26/08

Post  Summer Breeze on May 26th 2008, 10:33 pm

It seems the NAS's stated goal of being a wildlife advocate has a price. A developer has plans to build nearly 3500 luxury homes, condos, and hotels on land used by the endangered California condor. The developers have bought the silence of the Sierra Club, the Audubon Society, plus 3 other influential environmental groups. One biologist was offered $3000 to "review" the company's development plan; he said it was clear he could have asked for $50,000; he turned them down. Our "friends" at the Audubon Society didn't decline the payoff. Perhaps we didn't have enough money to offer them to just go away. I typically don't believe in "black helicopters" and conspiracy theories; however, I'm beginning wonder if there's a hidden agenda here. Maybe it's more than beach access; maybe they are in cohoots with some developers looking to pick up property on the island cheaply. One way to make that happen is for reduce tourism, force businesses to close and stand by and snatch up property for developmental purposes.

Summer Breeze

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NAS and CA Condors AP article 5/26/08

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top