www.savehatteras.com ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: www.savehatteras.com ???

Post  haneyk on August 10th 2008, 9:10 pm

I will do all I can to help this cause. I go to the Outerbanks at least 1-3 times a year at least. I go there to fish, surf, look for seashells or just to enjoy the wildlife. I think it is wrong to take away our rights to drive or walk on the beach. I just came back from Frisco on Thursday and I didn't know that they had already denied access to the beach after 10 pm. The best time for me to go looking for seashells is at low tide at night. This was the first time I got to take my children there so they literally missed out. While I was down there I grabbed every bit of info I could find including 5 bumperstickers. I have been spreading the news to all my friends here in Virginia that also go to Hatteras. I will continue to do research and anything else I can to stop the people responsible for this. I have already contacted at least 5 people to help me write letters to our public officials about this. I will continue to do my part so that someday my children can enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last 10 years.
anyone who agrees with me don't give up this fight. PLEASE!!!!

haneyk

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Folb Jr on July 1st 2008, 10:08 pm

There are a few elitists that think that closing the beaches will make more room for them BUT what they fail to realize is that closed means closed for everyone. On a whole this is a PRO Access site!! Thanks for the letters to your senators and reps. Now get all your friends and family to do the same!!!

Thanks,
Frank Folb Jr

Frank Folb Jr

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

www.savehatteras.com ???

Post  O'Neil on June 30th 2008, 5:40 pm

Just wanted to comment on the site - I had trouble figuring out if this was Pro Beach Access or Pro Bird (etc.) sight

I latter figured it out but you might want to put up a title saying "Fight for you rights to Fish/Surf etc"

I sent my Senators and Congressman the letters per this website....hope it helps...makes me so angry just thinking about it and I don't live there (yet).

O'Neil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum