Creating a culture of hate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Creating a culture of hate?

Post  Frank Jr on August 19th 2008, 6:34 am

I have threarened no one and if you know much about me you know that in the past I have been the one who has told people to leave some of these folks alone or they would have to deal with me. Several of the anti's are people I once had great respect for. But at the same time you are wrong wrong wrong. These people are attacking my families and friends and MOST of them have never been to hatteras island and probably can't point to it on a map.

As I stated before, a few of our more radical suppporters have drawn maps and such. More power to them. The eco wackos have more than their fair share of radicals. Look at what they have done in places like Vail, and throughout Cali!!

Our problem is COMMON SENSE is not being used!!IF it were this issue would have been over years ago.

Frank Jr

Back to top Go down

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Post  MadMarv on August 18th 2008, 11:18 pm

Frank, what you are saying is wrong, wrong, wrong! Ask you pastor, or if you don't have one, look deep inside yourself. To say "knowing that people are watching them and they had better not screw up" is nothing but a thinly veiled threat. This is a battle of persuasion, and for now, your side (which I have mostly supported) has had a setback. That doesn't mean it's time to resort to threats of violence. It means you need to be more persuasive to make the point.

This will be my last post on this board, as I don't care to associate with this kind of discussion or lend my support any more to people who would threaten their political opponents with violence. I've done what I could with letters to my representatives, now it's time to let this run its course. Hopefully good sense will prevail in the end, and hopefully no one will end up hurt and/or in jail by the time this plays out.

As for me, I'm out of here.

MadMarv

Back to top Go down

This is nuts!

Post  NUTS! on August 18th 2008, 10:54 pm

Has anyone thought about wearing white robes and then burning plovers in the front yards of the econazis? That sounds great.
I guess I have a hard time feeling sorry for your business not doing well when on the other hand you don't welcome people with different views to your business. WAHHHHHH to you! Maybe you should focus on customer service instead of your war against the eco terrorists. Now, please let all the hateful responses begin.

NUTS!

Back to top Go down

Oh I see!!

Post  Frank Jr on August 13th 2008, 8:28 pm

It's the democratic way to let the people with more money dictate how the rest of us recreate on OUR beaches??

WAHHHH!!
These people have put their names on the eco wacko side of this issue. Right or wrong it's a matter of public record where they live and a few of our more "radical" followers have made it a little easier to find them. Even so, the ORV access people have made no attempts to harm these jerks. But I have no problem with them knowing that people are watching them and they had better not screw up.

They are harassing us daily with their screwed up science and their lies and deceit. They will get no quarter here. If they feel the heat maybe they should leave the kitchen. Sad thing there is they will just go wreck somebody elses way of lofe.

Frank Jr

Back to top Go down

Scary

Post  MadMarv on August 13th 2008, 5:22 pm

Harassing people who disagree with you by putting up their addresses is intimidating and absolutely goes against the democratic traditions of this country. Is this America or some third world nation with militias and death squads? Shame on the people doing this.

MadMarv

Back to top Go down

directions?

Post  southsyd on August 11th 2008, 6:56 pm

The directions to the homes of the people who are behind the beach closures?

Twisted Evil

southsyd

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Jr on August 9th 2008, 5:57 am

I understand where you are trying to come from BUT.

In no way shape or form do any of these businesses disrespect our American soldiers in the war against terrorism. NO WAY!!

We are in a war against a group of national terrorist at this very moment. Have they killed anyone?? Probably not. But are they trying to kill our livlihhods, our economy and our way of life?? Damn right they are!! They live amonst us and they should not e allowed to do so comfortably. Do I what to see them physically attacked?? Not really, but I don't wanna see them in a store or business that they are causing economic hardships for either.

Dothey show me respect?? Hell no!! The ONLY thing they ACT like they respect is birds. Which is really a lie the birds are not their concern. Getting people off the beaches is. OH YEAH, how much respect have they shown to the 400 +/- animalsthey have trapped and slaughtered for a handful of birds.

Sorry, I disagree with you. COMPLETELY!!

Frank Jr

Back to top Go down

Creating a culture of hate?

Post  ltwillia on August 8th 2008, 9:26 pm

I appreciate everyone's American right to express their opinion publicly on beach access. I understand locals' fears of the culture changing or even dying with increased beach closures. I respect the strength, resilience, and adaptability that the local culture is so famous for and believe it is a culture worth preserving. But some of the ways locals fight to save this culture makes me worry that this cause may be preserving hate as a cultural value. Businesses refusing service to those who have opposing opinions? Posting "Wanted" flyers that encourage attacks on the opposition and provide directions to their houses? Finnegan's and Buxton Seafood disrespecting the men and women who died in 9/11 and who are still dying in Afghanistan and Iraq in true terrorist attacks by labeling the opposition as terrorists though no one's loved ones have died from lack of beach access? What negative image of locals may tourists take away from visiting here after seeing such things? Will they be turned off and not support beach access?

Fight for what you believe in with all your heart, exercise your American right to freedom of speech, preserve the culture of strength. But, please, do it with respect. Please, don't create a culture of hate.

ltwillia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top