vb surfe

Post  jeremy on April 3rd 2008, 12:21 am

Not sure i get your point ?

jeremy

Back to top Go down

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL WACK JOB !

Post  VB Surfe on April 3rd 2008, 12:11 am

Jeremy,
Ive been surfing your waves for over 25 years thus OBX is like my second home.Ive signed many petitions , donated over 1000.00 bucs and wrote congressmen to keep OBX freedom alive for over a year.
If Friday ruling takes away are rights I will be greeting bird watchers as well Evil or Very Mad

VB Surfe

Back to top Go down

va boy trying to help

Post  vaboy on April 2nd 2008, 9:36 pm

This Va boy was trying to help since last year since the first ruling. I called your gov's office and spoke to the secretary and asked his position on this matter. She stated that "the gov had no position." I could not beleive my ears. The economic storm that would hit the area is huge. I spoke with Mrs. Dole's off and she was working on this as best she could. I have been talking to all my fellow obxers up here trying to do something. My wife and I are praying for you guys down there, Keep up the fight till the fight is done!!!!!

vaboy

Back to top Go down

ENVIRONMENTAL WACK JOB !

Post  JEREMY on April 1st 2008, 3:04 am

I THINK THE NEXT TIME I SEE AN ENVIRONMENTAL NATZI BIRD WATCHER, IM GOING TO SHOW THEM WHAT A GOOD OLE NORTH CAROLINA ASS STOMPING FEELS LIKE ! WE ,THE ORV USERS HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THE BEACH FOR YEARS .WE RESPECT THE WILD LIFE PICK UP OTHER PEOPLES TRASH AND OBEY THE PARK RULES. IF YOU GET THE ONE THANG THAT I LOVE TO DO MOST SHUT DOWN , WATCH OUT THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY . PS, I HOPE ALL YOU DAMM VIRGINIANS THAT LINE THE BEACH ARE DOING SOMETHING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEREMY

Back to top Go down

Re: ENVIRONMENTAL WACK JOB !

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top