Some dirt on the Autubond

View previous topic View next topic Go down

audubon/others have been trying to limit access for almost 100 years

Post  FriscoGirl on April 11th 2008, 9:12 pm

The frog in the pot analogy.

Do it slowly and in increments and it may pass under the radar.

FriscoGirl

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some dirt on the Autubond

Post  DawsonRy on April 9th 2008, 3:27 am

Seth. Gross the Presidnet of the Lackawanna Audubon Society is an Man of the Year award winner from the ADL's B'nai B'rith.

http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?p=87861#87861

Leave it to the Autubon Society to support racist political Zionists with the ADL which was caught in acts of terrorism against the US in 1993.

These people are truly crazy.

The even opposed a pump that would bring much needed water to Palestinians because it would have been somehow "bad for the birds". Substitue Birds with business interest and you got it. They just want control of land, land use, and populations. No injustice matters so long as they get control. The loss of millions means nothing to this group of anti-humans. Preventing developement, tourism, resource ues in other areas only serves to benefit the competition.

Its simple make a forrest untouchable and meanwhile the one already owned by Rockefeller interest is that much more valuable. And later Hell create the Forrest Reserve and get in the game yourself.

DawsonRy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DawsonRy on April 7th 2008, 11:04 pm

http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewforum.php?f=11 top link is my site post about Hatteras.

www.anti-neocons.com is my personal site.

It's not a website for the beach but for politics in general. However because I am from Buxton I decided to use it to talk about Hatteras and the methods of the Autubond in general. I wrote this in another thread but here it is again.

We all know this is about a billion dollar industry and a scheme to privitize land and manipulate real estate.

Just look at the economy today with private equity firms collecting from venture capitalists then hedging bets on loans backed by nothing then they avoid state regulations by re-naming insurence policies as 'credit default swaps.' Then they had the audacity top sell the securities to more speculators like they were stocks. The Fed raises interest rates, the banks forclose, the speculators get bailed out and guess who is stuck with the bill? On top of that the Fed prints new money to pay off the old ponzy scheme and causes inflation, so you the consumer get hit twice. Watch as gas and food rises in spikes. It used to be that companies made profits by making and selling products not by selling hedges, shorts, etc to speculators who are not even betting on price changes but on loan re-payments. It's insane. And the sub-prime bubble (which was way lowe than sub-prime) is just the tip of the iceberg. They did this same scheme on all types on loans, car, other assets, students loans, you name it they did it. Thank you idiot John "Shylock" McCain and his ecomonic advisor Phil Gramm (Bilderburg tool of Goldman & Sachs) who allowed the deposit banks and investment banks to wing together and got rid of all the oversight over the preditory lending. Do you really want an economy driven by what is essentially gambling rather than actual product sales? Its corrupt from top to bottom. Eco-groups are just fronts that federally-linked businesses use to manipulate the use and value of land. When you look at their board of directors they have overlapping memberships some of them are even married to eachother. If we had a fucntional media this would all be explained. But as it stands now Americans have no clue what is going on and few could even understand what I just wrote. I am mad as Hell. No one is listening to us. You know the last thing maybe that we have got to run for office ourselves. Put someone in office who can see through their schemes and will call them out on it right then and there. Put someone in office who you kow will promote the interests of Hatteras and will go on the offense against these front groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byebxE9k4vo you might want to see that. It explains the System. Not Hatteras or anything in particular but just the system and how they get you.

also here is one aobut the bridge (youtube reset the viewer count)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aav68DD2nHs

DawsonRy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DAWSON

Post  sherrymskt on April 7th 2008, 9:48 pm

I have read tonite that the sierra club had teamed up with the defenders of wildlife and went after CA beach on ORV driving. oceanodunes.org is their website. they have been fighting for awhile so there is light. thanks for ur info. can u give me a direct link to ur website?
Thanks
Sherry

sherrymskt

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson R on April 7th 2008, 9:35 pm

This group has been doing this all over the US. I am in Japan right now and can't deal with the mess the way I would like to but I posted this on my own forum which gets about 2 million poeple a month and I have now had 1,900 people read it. I got mail from places like New Jersey, California and all around the Great Lakes where people have told me their stories. The Autubon closes off their beaches but within a few years they suddenly re-open but for a fee you see. It is nothing but a massive land grab. They work in colusion. They just want to privatize the public beach and make a profit from it. It has nothing to do with the birds. These same people oppose alternative energy, again using the birds pretext.

I have plenty of testemonials from other areas of the US whee this pattern has happened.

Dawson R

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Dirt on the Autubond

Post  FleetSox on April 7th 2008, 12:34 pm

I completely agree it's all about politics and economics. the sooner people realize it's about that, and not birds, the better. i heard at least 50 piping plovers were wiped out by a boat somewhere else, and no one did a thing, and their nests were destroyed too. at most three or four piping plovers have been seen since the 1800's. if you dig deep enough into records, you can find all this stuff.

FleetSox

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh never mind

Post  OBXerINV on April 7th 2008, 12:34 pm

I can't get the links to work. scratch

OBXerINV

Back to top Go down

oops

Post  OBXerINV on April 7th 2008, 12:29 pm

Alright, let's try that again Embarassed

OBXerINV

Back to top Go down

News articles

Post  OBXerINV on April 7th 2008, 12:28 pm

The Virginian-Pilot has run many articles regarding this subject. Here are few others (hope the links work Very Happy )

<p><a href="
<br>
<a href="
<br>
<a href="
<br>
<a href="

This is a subject very near and dear to many Hampton Roads residents who love the Outer Banks.

p.s. The fee was actually $7.50 to walk up the lighthouse when I did it last year. I do remember when it was free, but I'm not complaining one bit. It's worth the $7.50

OBXerINV

Back to top Go down

Some dirt on the Autubond

Post  DawsonRy on April 7th 2008, 11:51 am

I had 1,500 people read this on my site.

"Environmentalists" hired by the Audubon society are using the courts to try and close the beach in Cape Hatteras for the "birds." Closing the beach has nothing to do with birds. It is designed to kill the economy and move the tourists up north where the politicians own businesses. Hatteras is a victim of regional scape-goating. The psuedo-environmentalists have always taken steps to destroy economies so that later that same property is sold off to real estate tycoons. They want to force the billion dollar tourist industry out of Hatteras to wipe out the Business class on the Island and force people to move.

I hope a Plover bird lands in New York City. See if they try to close its ports down. We all know that that would never happen. This is just a case where smaller areas can get bullied around by the top which likes the status quo. They are using the far-fetched excuse of "environmentalism" to stifle competition and dictate their anti-development anti-recreation, and anti-human, position.

The Audubon society is also the nutty group that opposes Wind Power because of what they claim the turbines do to the birds and the bats. This is a far reaching BS excuse to stop alternative energy.
Japan has plenty of wind power and we don't have dying birds. Birds fly through the woods all the time and don't run into moving tree branches, they don't run into windmills, or other slow moving objects. The "study" they cooked up already had its conclusion form the start and they set out to try and find anything to match it. It is about as scientific as the pentagon is reliable. But like FOX News, despite constant lying they still get to have sway over ignorant multitudes, who just agree with anything using the label 'environmental' without even looking at it.

The Park Service already took control of the lighthouse which cost us 14 million to move to a new spot. They collect two dollars to climb it now and yet that money is not earmarked to be spent on beach nourishment or even on Hatteras Island at all! Nope it goes in the "general fund" meaning the park service is simply profiteering from our historic landmark, charging people to use something that was free, and not giving anything back.

These people are obsessed with birds aka obsessed with controlling people. However the president of the mid-Atlantic branch of the cult is Pam Dummitt who lives in the City of Richmond Virgina (a virtual concrete jungle) is not offering up any of HER land for any birds, nor does she lose and things or care what she does to other PEOPLE by closing off entire coastlines for the "Plovers." In fact the entire board of directors all live in the mainland in the largest Capital City of another state.

You see they like to have the benefits and advantages of living in a city (a polluted city) and yet the hypocrisies to mouth off at people who live in other much more environmentally sound areas and tell them they have give up more. Audubond BOD go look at the leadership of this batty group and nearly every single one of them lives in a major metropolitan city.

Caroline C. Coe of Richmond
David B. Hartwell of Minneapolis
Charles F. Kahle of Seattle
Allen J. Model of Philadelphia
David B. Ford of New York
Jane-Kerin Moffat of Greenwich
Richard T. Schlosberg III of San Antonio
Alan Wilson of Manchester
Carol M. Browner of Washington, D.C
Margot Ernst of New York City
Peggy Montaņo of Denver
Andrew Sansom of Austin
Virginia K. Stowe, M.S.N. of New York
B. Holt Thrasher (1st term) of Greenwich
Roger C. Wolf of Tucson

(hey guys bulldoze down YOUR homes and plant some tree for the birds)

Armchair-environmental nuts. This is controlled opposition. Their stance against wind power is insane. Birds don't run into windmills nor would they run into wind turbines. Seriously this group is the MAIN opposition to the best for of alternative clean energy in places that do have wind. Big energy just loves it because it prevents competition for them and keeps areas dependent on the current system. All this hiding behind the "birds" oh and the bats. They work in collusion.

They could careless if they ruin thousands of lives, in fact they relish it. And they have already hit areas in California as well as the Great Lakes. And they celebrate it on their sites.

Can you imagine that happening in your town? The situation is this, front Environmental groups want to close down the beach. What is the point of vacationing on an Island when you can't go to the beach? No surfing, fishing, swimming, crabbing, tanning,... nothing.

You have to drive to the ocean because it is a mile of sand away from the nearest road. They want to make it so that no one can drive on the beach. They already roped off 90% of the beach for the birds and a majority of the whole island in already national park. Now they want the rest of it. Sorry but people already have been living here for thousands of years. Closing the beach will KILL tourism dead in its tracks. Businesses will close, people will have to move.

This is the plan. The government wants to force everyone off, buy up the land from the desperate then resell it to wealthy people from Jersey to build second and third million dollar homes. This has already happened on a portion of the island hit hard by storms. Of all the tourists that visit the Island, all the people living there year round or part time, no one wants to close the beach. But the people of the Island have no say in the matter. Bureaucrats from the mainland who never visit the island and don't live there have gotten together in what amounts to nothing more than a massive land grab.

Cape Hatters accounts four 1/3 of the tourism to North Carolina. The people up north would be more than happy to ruin Hatteras because without the beach tourists are more likely going to stay in Duck, Nags Head or some other location. This is ALL about economics and this is the real reason for the assault on our freedoms. It has nothing to do with the environment, it has everything to do with manipulating the tourist industry to move Hatteras's traffic up further North where the very same "environmental" goons just so happen to own or work in collusion with real estate.

The media is dead on this because well because it's North Carolina. We are hoping maybe the Alternate Media can help us out. One paper in Virginia no less not North Carolina, printed a story and that is where the picture is from.

About 1,500 rally to save off-road-vehicle privileges in N.C.

Everyone click that link to give that paper traffic and read the comments. Everyone please help us. You can use the comment section to speak out against these bird brains.

-Ryan Dawson

Last edited by DawsonRy on April 7th 2008, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

DawsonRy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top