Letter from Senator Jim Webb of Virginia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hillary

Post  toothtel on April 11th 2008, 6:09 pm

OK the link will not post go to google and enter hillary clinton campaign NC- thats how I found it

toothtel

Back to top Go down

hillary

Post  toothtel on April 11th 2008, 6:06 pm

Sorry the link is

toothtel

Back to top Go down

SPREAD THE WORD

Post  toothtel on April 11th 2008, 6:05 pm

Hillary Clinton is starting to campaign in NC.she wants to know our questions and concerns.the link is . Let her know that this concerns a LOT of people- 2 counties, residents, out of state homeowners and visitors. Regardless of your politics , if enough of us contact her , we may get some exposure.

toothtel

Back to top Go down

would like to know the response from Judge Boyle!!

Post  blueskyc on April 11th 2008, 5:17 pm

With the tourism season coming up this is an important issue for every
American, not just for this region. The special interest groups are taking
our rights away one by one. Please people wake up and respond!!!

blueskyc

Back to top Go down

Call Webb

Post  FriscoGirl on April 10th 2008, 11:39 pm

He is willing to listen - if he gets the calls/emails he will act.

FriscoGirl

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter from Senator Jim Webb of Virginia

Post  DawsonRy on April 10th 2008, 4:33 am

I Helped Webb get elected in VA because he is anti-war. He won the most narrow victory of all the state elections. Ill have to talk to him now.

DawsonRy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lou Dobbs

Post  MadMarv on April 9th 2008, 6:16 pm

Theonly way to get Lou Dobbs to take notice is to tell him that the fishermen in the ORV's are protecting the shores from illegal aliens swimming here from Mexico Laughing

MadMarv

Back to top Go down

GREAT LETTER

Post  HYDRAFISH2 on April 9th 2008, 5:15 pm

GREAT LETTER FROM SENATOR WEBB. HOPE HE DOES KEEP AN EYE ON IT REAL CLOSE LIKE. HAVE POSTED TO LOU DOBBS EMAIL STATING THE CAUSE FOR THE BEACHES AND AN HOPING FOR SOME TYPE OF RESPONSE. ALSO POSTED ON IREPORT.COM ONLY A FEW READS, AND NO COMMENTS THUS FAR. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE. NOT JUST A HATTERAS ISSUE. IT IS ALSO A RIGHTS ISSUE FOR ALL FREE LOVING PEOPLE. GOOD LORD JEFFERSON MUST BE TURNING IN HIS GRAVE, ALONG WITH WASHINGTON, AND THE REST! confused
HYDRAFISH2

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Letter from Senator Jim Webb of Virginia

Post  MadMarv on April 9th 2008, 1:15 pm

Sounds like at least one of the local senators is aware of what is going on. I received the letter below from Jim Webb. The letter I got from John Warner, the other Va senator was just a form letter of "appreciate your concerns", but this one sounds like someone is actually monitoring it. Of course they don't say which side they are coming down on.

So I would urge other Virginians to write to Webb and share your views.

"Thank you for contacting my office regarding off-road vehicle privileges in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. I appreciate your taking the time to share your views.

As you know, several environmental groups have asked a federal judge to issue an injunction to prohibit off-road vehicle access at Cape Point and several other locations along the Cape Hatteras National Seashore. I understand your concerns regarding the family traditions, tourism, and recreation opportunities available by allowing off-road vehicle access to these areas. The National Park Service (NPS) is currently in discussions with environmental advocacy groups to reach a possible agreement regarding the use of off-road vehicles on Cape Hatteras. As this is an evolving issue, please be assured my staff and I will monitor this issue closely.

I appreciate hearing from my constituents. Your correspondence helps me serve you better in the Senate. I hope that you will continue to share your views with me and my staff in the years ahead. "

MadMarv

Back to top Go down

Re: Letter from Senator Jim Webb of Virginia

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top